Seks Melayu: Cara dan Praktikal

All about Seks Melayu. From Malaysian to the World. Education purpose containing material like sex position,technique,advices and more. Preserve the old treasure on Malay Sex advices and tips.Provides tips and how to materials according to Islam teaching.


Moving out

I am thinking of moving this blog to wordpress. So that I can organise everything using one single script and language software.

As my domain will be expired very soon, I think I should utilize it as much as it can. The reason why I am planning to move out is that, it is so clumsy organising few blogs in a different software and script. While Worpress is widely accepted by the blogosphere and can easily be integrated with a lot of things, I think this the best way to enhance the quality of this web.

Seks Melayu is a very nice keywords. If I stick here, the power of the keyword will not giving me more benefit.

Using Wordpress, the paging will be more easier. As I plan to add more reliable contents to this weblog, an easy way or surf or click to achieve the contents need to be implemented. Using Wordpress creating new page become lot more easier and thus make the visitor of this weblog stay more longer.

The source is there. I just installed the script in my subdomain and insyaALlah the new MalaySextreasure will be online after few days.

Otherwise I am planning to publish an E-Book about senaman batin in a short time. Stay tune....

Tutorial to Transfer from BS-WP

0 Responses to “Moving out”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Seks Melayu: Cara dan Praktikal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.